Kafka >> mail # user >> How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?

Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
Hi,

Actually I followed the above link to setup my zookeeper1 to zookeeper3.

They are in the same quorum, as you can see in my above example that when I
created the /testkafka path in zookeeper1, I can see list it in zookeeper2

Thanks