Kafka, mail # user - How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

Re: How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
Matan Safriel 2013-03-01, 10:30
You can use the eclipse zookeeper plugin, if you only want to
sporadically view state..