Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: site updates

Re: site updates
Looks good overall - thanks a lot for the improvements.

Couple of comments: clicking on the 0.7 link goes to the migration
page (which should probably be on the 0.8 link)
Also, for the configuration.html file, I used to find the old scala
docs pointing to the actual *Config classes more current and
informative. The site can drift over time.

Joel