Kafka >> mail # user >> Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka

Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka
Hi,

It went really well last night. Lots of good questions. Here are the
slides, and hopefully the video will be up in  a few days:

http://www.slideshare.net/chriscurtin/ajug-march-2013-kafka

Thanks,

Chris