Kafka, mail # user - Re: Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter. - 2013-08-30, 03:52

Re: Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter.
Hi Jun,

If you read my previous posts, based on current re balancing logic, if we
consumer from topic filter, consumer actively use all streams. Can you
provide your recommendation of option 1 vs option 2 in my previous post?

Thanks,
Raja.