Kafka >> mail # user >> Leader election in the failure mode

Re: Leader election in the failure mode
Leader election is automatic. The preferred-replica-election tool isn't
about electing a leader it is about migrating leaderships to ensure each
broker is a leader for a fair share of partitions.

-Jay