Kafka, mail # user - Re: auto-delete empty, old topics? - 2013-03-14, 22:20

Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-06, 23:15
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-06, 23:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-07, 00:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-07, 02:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-08, 06:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 20:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:17
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 21:39
Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Yes, you're description matches what I did.  And the brokers have been
bounced many times since then (they are auto-deployed many times a day,
etc.).  And the consumers also have been restarted many times since then.

Could it be related to using the white-list topic selector, etc.?

Let me know if you need me to look a the state of my zookeeper data....

Jason