Kafka >> mail # user >> auto-delete empty, old topics?

Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Yes, you're description matches what I did.  And the brokers have been
bounced many times since then (they are auto-deployed many times a day,
etc.).  And the consumers also have been restarted many times since then.

Could it be related to using the white-list topic selector, etc.?

Let me know if you need me to look a the state of my zookeeper data....

Jason