Kafka, mail # user - Re: Can't connect to a server if not enough partitions - 2013-05-09, 06:51

Re: Can't connect to a server if not enough partitions
Neha,

Thanks, I think I did understand what was going (despite the error
message).  And my question stands, if a broker is momentarily down,
shouldn't we still be able to create a topic?  If we send a message to a
topic it will succeed, even if not all replicas are available.  Why should
the initial message be any different?

Jason