Kafka >> mail # user >> ZK Exceptions

Re: ZK Exceptions
I see these errors too, and agree, it would be nice not to have them in the
logs.  It occurs anytime zk temporarily goes away (or one node of zk gets
rolled, etc.), which is normal, anytime we do a rolling update to our zk
cluster.

It would be nice to only see these errors in the logs if the connection
failure reaches a certain threshold, like it can't connect after a
configurable delay, etc.

Jason