Kafka >> mail # user >> Transferring events across data centers

+
Apoorva Gaurav 2013-02-02, 02:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-04, 05:26
+
Apoorva Gaurav 2013-02-04, 06:02
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-04, 16:45
Re: Transferring events across data centers
Thanks Jun. Is there any parameter exposed through .properties files? I can
see socket.send.buffer, socket.receive.buffer and max.socket.request.bytes
in broker properties files but nothing in producers'.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Apoorva

+