Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8 High level consumer : Stream Iterator is blocking

Re: Kafka 0.8 High level consumer : Stream Iterator is blocking
The consumer iterator by default blocks if there are no new messages. You
can configure it to be non-blocking. See consumer.timeout.ms
http://kafka.apache.org/08/configuration.html

Thanks,

Jun