Kafka, mail # dev - --deleteConfig option in 0.8.1 - 2014-03-06, 03:45

--deleteConfig option in 0.8.1
Hey guys,

The delete config option we added to kafka-topics.sh is --deleteConfig. We
have like 300 command line options and all of them are lower case and
hyphenated (i.e. --delete-config). It's obviously pretty irritating if we
can't even keep consistent in a single tool. Let's stick to that convention
or else let's change ALL the existing options. I fixed this on trunk but
this will just have to be inconsistent in 0.8.1.

-Jay