Kafka >> mail # user >> Http based producer

Re: Http based producer
There are several clients available listed on the project wiki. Node.js
is among them

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+non-java+clients

Since Kafka doesn't support the websockets or HTTP directly, you would
need a middle man to redirect events from the browser to a Kafka broker.

-David