Kafka, mail # user - Re: new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir) - 2013-08-15, 07:52

Re: new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir)
Ok, that makes sense that the broker will shut itself down.

If we bring it back up, can this be with an altered set of log.dirs?  Will
the destroyed partitions get rebuilt on a new log.dir?  Or do we have to
bring it back up with a new or repaired disk, matching the old log.dir, in
order for those replicas to be rebuilt?

Jason