Kafka >> mail # user >> About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-20, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-20, 20:42
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-21, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-21, 11:48
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-21, 17:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-21, 17:56
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Sorry to bug you guys, but is the date fixed? So that I can book my flight
accordingly.

Regards,
Vaibhav
GumGum
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> It will be great to have a user group meeting around Hadoop Summit. I
> prefer Thursday.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Vaibhav Puranik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Any day will work for me. I am waiting for you to decide on time so that
> > can book my ticket accordingly!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Vaibhav
> >

> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Jonathan Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Tuesday or Thursday works the best for me as I plan to attend the
> Summit
> > > Party on Wednesday evening.  Thanks!

> > one

> Summit?