Kafka, mail # user - Re: partition reassignment - 2013-10-16, 07:16

Kane Kane 2013-10-15, 22:47
+
Joel Koshy 2013-10-16, 00:13
+
Kane Kane 2013-10-16, 02:03
+
Joel Koshy 2013-10-16, 07:05
Re: partition reassignment
Oh i see, what is the better way to initiate the leader change? As I told
somehow all my partitions have the same leader for some reason. I have 3
brokers and all partitions have leader on single one.