Kafka >> mail # dev >> Anyone working on a Kafka book?

Anyone working on a Kafka book?
I was approached by a publisher the other day to do a book on Kafka -
something I've actually thought about pursuing. Before I say yes (or
consider saying yes), I wanted to make sure no one else was working on a
book. No sense in producing competing texts at this point.

So, anyone working on a Kafka book? Self published or otherwise?

-David

+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-21, 17:34
+