Kafka >> mail # dev >> Debug w/ IntelliJ

Debug w/ IntelliJ
I'm trying to use IntelliJ to debug Kafka, and although my breakpoint is
triggered I don't get any local variables debug info available.

I generated the intellij files using sbt gen-idea.

I wonder how do others able to get debug info in IntelliJ?

Thanks,

Tim