Kafka >> mail # user >> Plan for Scala 2.10+ support

+
Abhinav Anand 2013-10-30, 03:29
+
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-10-30, 03:33
+
chetan conikee 2013-10-30, 03:38
+
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-10-30, 03:43
+
Joe Stein 2013-10-30, 03:46
Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support
Thanks Joe.
We have been maintaining an 0.8+2.10 release in our private repo for the past few months.

+
Hisham Mardam-Bey 2013-10-30, 16:17
+
Ngu, Bob 2013-10-30, 17:42