Kafka >> mail # user >> Analysis of producer performance

Analysis of producer performance
Hi,

At LiveRamp we are considering replacing Scribe with Kafka, and as a first
step we run some tests to evaluate producer performance. You can find our
preliminary results here:
https://blog.liveramp.com/2013/04/08/kafka-0-8-producer-performance-2/. We
hope this will be useful for some folks, and If anyone has comments or
suggestions about what to do differently to obtain better results your
feedback will be very welcome.

Thanks,

Piotr