Kafka >> mail # user >> v0.8.0 JMX Beans

Re: v0.8.0 JMX Beans
JMX on 0.8 is different than 0.7

Check out also https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/System+Tools#SystemTools-JMXTool to go along with the doc explanation.  Some sample maybe could get posted somewhere for more clarity but it is a lot there per the docs.  Always good to see it live.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly