Kafka, mail # dev - Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-03, 00:02
+
sudheer1414.m@... 2013-10-02, 14:26
+
Cosmin Lehene 2013-07-03, 09:57
+
Felix GV 2013-07-03, 17:57
+
Ken Goodhope 2013-07-04, 04:29
+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-03, 23:49
+
aotto@... 2013-08-07, 16:42
+
Ken 2013-08-08, 04:51
+
psaltis.andrew@... 2013-08-08, 14:11
+
Felix GV 2013-08-09, 01:19
+
Andrew Psaltis 2013-08-09, 03:22
+
dibyendu.bhattachary...@... 2013-08-10, 04:02
+
Andrew Psaltis 2013-08-09, 15:52
+
Ken Goodhope 2013-08-09, 19:27
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-10, 22:30
+
Kam Kasravi 2013-08-13, 00:17
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-13, 02:01
+
Kam Kasravi 2013-08-13, 17:34
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-13, 20:03
Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
Kam Kasravi 2013-08-13, 22:03
Thanks - I'll ask on bigtop regarding the .deb requirement - it seems they don't abide by this.
I may merge a bit of your work into bigtop-989 if that's ok with you. I do know the bigtop folks
would like to see sbt support.