Kafka >> mail # user >> Http based producer

Re: Http based producer
Pratyush,

I'm not a big node.js user so I can't speak to any of the node.js clients. I mostly use the Java/Scala client. Some clients attempt to support the ZooKeeper consumer coordination, some don't (since it is hard to get right). There is work in progress within Kafka to simplify the consumer offset management and centralizing it to the brokers. This will make things easier for the clients (no ZooKeeper communication necessary).

If node.js is you application language, you might try asking in their IRC channel for people using Kafka.

Good luck
-David