Kafka >> mail # user >> Linux Packages

+
mrevilgnome 2013-03-29, 21:01
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-03-29, 21:25
+
Manish Bhatt 2013-03-29, 22:42
+
Manish Bhatt 2013-03-29, 22:49
Re: Linux Packages
Thanks for sharing your process. After spending some time attempting to do
it the right way, I too ended up just going for quick and dirty. I've
automated the process and made my script available at:

https://github.com/mstump/kafka-debian

It installs kafka to /opt and creates an upstart script for it. Not the
ideal scenario, but it works and I've got it deployed to our internal repo
and running in our development environment. Feedback is always appreciated.
Thanks.