Kafka, mail # user - Re: Out of memory exception - 2013-09-03, 05:55

Re: Out of memory exception
Jun. I will try to do heap dump once I'll able duplicate the exception.
We have 300 topics which I estimate will grow rapidly. Each topic has 36
partition to allow greater parallesim.
 how kafka heap memory usage changes from your experience with addition of
new topics and having large number of partitions?

Thanks,
Vadim