Kafka, mail # user - Re: .net and Kafka - 2014-01-28, 10:40

Re: .net and Kafka
All,

We are also working on a C# Client for Kafka,   targeting 0.8 only.  It is a port of the C++ one at this stage.

Separate from the C# Client, we are also using AVRO internally for ser format and interested in anyone elses experience with this.  I note Microsoft have also been doing some work in this area:
I anticipate releasing the client as OS when complete,  and would be interested in co-operating if anyone is interested.

Regards

Mark Farnan.
CTO - Petrolink International.