Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback - 2013-04-29, 18:19

Jun Rao 2013-04-22, 16:27
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-22, 17:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-22, 22:12
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-24, 16:26
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-24, 18:12
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-25, 04:08
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 04:51
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-29, 12:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 15:03
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-29, 15:17
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 15:58
Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
Thanks, I missed that the addition of consumers can cause a re-balance.
Thought it was only on Leader changes.

I've updated the wording in the example.

I'll pull down the beta and test my application then change the names on
the properties.

Thanks,

Chris