Kafka, mail # user - New broker not receiving any data

+
Matthew Rathbone 2013-04-30, 00:48
Re: New broker not receiving any data
Jun Rao 2013-04-30, 04:48
Yes, this is fixed in 0.8. The plan is to only fix blocker issues in 0.7.
The workaround of this issue is to manually create the topic dir on disk on
the new broker.

Thanks,

Jun