Kafka >> mail # user >> C++ Producer => Broker => Java Consumer?

Re: C++ Producer => Broker => Java Consumer?
Exactly.

Our C++ producers simply stream bytes to 0.72 Kafka, following Kafka's
byte-level message spec. Our Java-based Consumers just read bytes and use
the standard IO libraries to deserialize the data.

Philip