Kafka, mail # user - Re: long running (continous) benchmark test - 2013-02-07, 03:26

Re: long running (continous) benchmark test
For our long running testing at LinkedIn we actually just use the mirror
maker tool and fork off a copy of the full production streams and throw it
at the test cluster. This is, of course, only useful if you have a
high-load cluster to replay...

-Jay