Kafka >> mail # user >> which repo for kafka_2.10 ?

Re: which repo for kafka_2.10 ?
0.8.0 is in process being released and when that is done Scala 2.10 will be
in Maven central.

Until then you can do

./sbt "++2.10 publish-local"

from checking out the source of Kafka as Victor just said, yup.

you will be prompted to sign the jars which you can do with a pgp key or
remove the pgp key plugin before running.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly