Kafka >> mail # user >> Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX

Re: Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX
Hi,
I am getting some more Mbeans which are not mentioned here-
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#monitoring

These are:
(1)"kafka.network":type="RequestChannel",name="Processor-0-ResponseQueueSize",
"kafka.network":type="RequestChannel",name="Processor-1-ResponseQueueSize",
"kafka.network":type="RequestChannel",name="Processor-2-ResponseQueueSize"

Im not getting what  these Processor in (1) are actually for?
(2)"kafka.server":type="FetcherLagMetrics",name="ReplicaFetcherThread-0-1-host_moni-192-168-145-119-port_9092-demo-0-ConsumerLag"

(3)"kafka.server":type="FetcherStats",name="ReplicaFetcherThread-0-1-host_moni-192-168-145-119-port_9092-RequestsPerSec"

(4)"kafka.server":type="FetcherStats",name="ReplicaFetcherThread-0-2-host_moni-192-168-145-176-port_9092-BytesPerSec"
The Mbeans (2),(3) and (4) are getting generated on my 3rd broker -
host_moni-192.168.145.67,kafka running on same port-9092.Any reason for
these.
Any help is really appreciable.

*Moniii*