Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka Mirroring setup

Re: Kafka Mirroring setup
We do something like A (though I'm not sure I understand B):
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#datacenters

Essentially what we wanted was that each datacenter stood alone so that we
would not lose data if the datacenters became disconnected. Network
partitions within our data centers are extremely rare but between
datacenters relatively common.

-Jay