Kafka, mail # user - Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter - 2013-10-29, 18:38

Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter
Hi Andrew, how do you plan to use metrics 3.0.1? The current Kafka 0.8
version uses 2.2 AFAIK so this is going to require a new Kafka version.

I don't really use multicast TTL muself but you are right that this should
be configurable and I'll definitely accept pull request going in that
direction. It's a tiny piece of code so it shouldn't be hard to dig it.

Thanks for using this small plugin and let me know what you plan to do.

Cheers