Kafka, mail # user - Re: Offset committing on rebalance - 2013-08-21, 03:54

Re: Offset committing on rebalance
Hey just reporting that the ZK disconnect tip on the FAQ was in fact right on the money. After tweaking our GC settings and zk timeout settings, I'm no longer seeing the flood of rebalances.

Ian Friedman