Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka -> HDFS - 2013-09-03, 13:58

Re: Kafka -> HDFS

I had the same question!  Camus is super awesome, but doesn't have out of the box support for just writing Strings into HDFS.  I submitted this pull request to support that:

You can clone this directly from the wikimedia branch of Camus: