Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria? - 2013-07-11, 21:35

Re: Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?
Cool, let's do that then.

I think we will likely be in a better state in a week--Sriram is working on
updating the design page which is the last big outstanding thing that is
out of date.

I do totally love the hbase documentation, they are doing it right.

-Jay