Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-15, 19:51
+
Joe Stein 2013-07-16, 14:27
Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven
filed:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-978

I can try to take a look, can you point me to where/how you generate the
pom file?