Kafka >> mail # user >> Topic Reassignment Tool Improvements

Re: Topic Reassignment Tool Improvements
I don't think we are doing anything at the moment to improve this, but I
think we agree it could be improved. We would welcome a contribution here.
The best way to proceed would just be to write up a wiki or JIRA on how you
think it should work and kick off a discussion.

-Jay