Kafka, mail # user - block when multi-thread send msg using a single async producer on kafka 0.7.1

Re: block when multi-thread send msg using a single async producer on kafka 0.7.1
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-05, 16:48
That is because the zookeeper read is the slowest thing happening on the
producer. I think creating a new producer per thread is a better model.

Thanks,
Neha