Kafka >> mail # dev >> Auto create "chroot" on server start up?

Re: Auto create "chroot" on server start up?
Thank you Joel, got it.

I cloned the git repo and am working in trunk.

This is the correct branch for the latest in 0.8, is that right?

Or should I work against one of the other branches?

-Marek