Kafka, mail # user - Re: Sometimes get no message streams in consumer - 2013-09-06, 19:45

Re: Sometimes get no message streams in consumer
Sadly it's not easily reproducible, it seems rather random while we're starting large numbers of consumer processes. Out of the 300 or so we restarted during our last release, I saw this happen to 3 of them. And we stagger our restarts in groups of 100.

Ian Friedman