Kafka, mail # user - Re: It would be nice to be able to read Kafka topics in reverse. - 2014-02-06, 04:18

Re: It would be nice to be able to read Kafka topics in reverse.
Hi,

We have a similar use case.  In our case it's about performance metrics and
situations where we plan catch up.  Instead of processing data
performance metrics graphs for "now" have data.

Here is a related thread: http://search-hadoop.com/m/4TaT4HaM6f1

Otis