Kafka >> mail # user >> Consumer offset oscillates between 2 values

Re: Consumer offset oscillates between 2 values
There has to be some live/stray consumer somewhere committing that
offset given the information shown in mtime. Can you check under
/consumers/g1/ids to see what if there are any registered consumers?