Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: develop customized producer and consumer in java

Re: develop customized producer and consumer in java
Hi,

The API docs are here
-http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.7.1-incubating-docs/.
These are not very complete, we will try our best to publish 0.8 APIs
clearly. For Java examples, you can look at examples/ directory. Both
clients exist in the main kafka jar.

Thanks,
Neha