Kafka >> mail # user >> InvalidMessageException problems

+
Jason Weiss 2013-05-17, 14:09
Re: InvalidMessageException problems
This indicates the messages sent to the broker are corrupted. Typically,
this is because either the producer sends the corrupted data somehow or the
network is flaky. Are you using a java producer? Is this reproducible?

Thanks,

Jun

+
Jason Weiss 2013-05-17, 15:30