Kafka, mail # user - InvalidMessageException problems

+
Jason Weiss 2013-05-17, 14:09
Re: InvalidMessageException problems
Jun Rao 2013-05-17, 15:18
This indicates the messages sent to the broker are corrupted. Typically,
this is because either the producer sends the corrupted data somehow or the
network is flaky. Are you using a java producer? Is this reproducible?

Thanks,

Jun

+
Jason Weiss 2013-05-17, 15:30