Kafka >> mail # user >> Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter.

Re: Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter.
It's fixable. Since we plan to rewrite the consumer client code in the near
future, it could be considered at that point.

If you issue a metadata request with an empty topic list, you will get back
the metadata of all topics.

Thanks,

Jun