Kafka, mail # user - Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th

Re: Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th
Jun Rao 2013-02-13, 15:50
Chris,

You can find some numbers for LinkedIn usage in
http://sites.computer.org/debull/A12june/pipeline.pdf

More details about cross DC mirroring can be found in the following wiki.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+mirroring+%28MirrorMaker%29

Thanks,

Jun