Kafka, mail # user - Re: how to force a consumer to start at the beginning - 2013-07-25, 17:57

Re: how to force a consumer to start at the beginning
Oh boy, is my mind slow today.  The tamasic cells woke up but the rajasic ones stayed asleep, which is rather ironic, if you know what I mean.   My only hope is the sattvasic few.

The issue of threading is secondary to the blocking api.  How can I know the traffic is drained from a topic/partition, cleanup, and return the response to the REST call?

thanks,
rob